You will work closely with experienced technicians to learn the basics of scale service and repair. Knowledge of basic electrical concepts is preferred including an understanding of voltage, current & resistance; simple AC and DC circuits; electrical power distribution; and use of a digital volt meter. Mechanical experience is a plus in identifying and correcting conditions due to friction, level and plumb. Basic computer skills are desirable. Training will be provided, both on the job and factory-sponsored.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must demonstrate basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must have an understanding of basic electrical concepts.
- Must be able to carry at least 100 lbs.
- Must be physically able to bend, stoop and climb.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to obtain Class B Commercial Drivers License.
- Must have good communication skills including good working relations with customers and fellow employees.
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Package
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
Hammel Scale Co., Inc. is a family owned scale business servicing the States of Kansas, Missouri and the panhandle of Oklahoma for over 35 years. If you are interested in a scale technician career servicing all scales from small Laboratory Balances to Electronic Motor Truck/Railroad Track scales, specializing in Parts Counting, Tank, Hopper and Systems Applications please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Topeka, KS
- Wichita, KS
- Kansas City, KS
- Dodge City, KS
- Columbia, MO