GAC® 2500-UGMA Grain Analysis Computer
UGMA Certified – The New Federal Standard.
• Field proven to work with all leading scale systems
• Utilizes the latest 149MHz technology to bring you NTEP certified results with faster analysis time
• Equipped with NTEP calibrations for all grain types with custom calibrations available for specialty products such as walnuts and almonds, as well as non NTEP calibrations
• Accurately tests frozen grain with running temperature of -4° F to +113° F (depending on grain calibrations and moisture)
• Designed with a color touch screen, easy-to-use operating system and ergonomically designed sample drawer.
GAC® 2500-AGRI Grain Analysis Computer
Elevator – quality testing on your farm.
• Easy-to-use, intuitive color touchscreen eliminates operator training
• Accurate temperature-sensing capabilities allow you to measure frozen and hot grain
• Memory storage for up to 3,000 measurements
• Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printers, and peripherals
• Additional USB ports located on the front of unit for easy calibration imports, as well as keyboard and mouse plug-ins for inputting set-up data
Accuracy for Specialty Crops and Non-UGMA Commercial Applications.
GAC® 2100 GI
Professional-level precision testing.
GAC® 2100 AGRI
Economical accuracy for Specialty Crops.